Thursday, January 17, 2013

Generation gap

This is an actual snippet from the actual dinner table conversation that went on in my house last night.

C: have you seen the new Rory and Tiger commercial?

Me: no I haven't why?

(pulls up YouTube. and I'm thinking ok, crap, now I have to watch the commercial and try to look interested)

C: see it's really kind of funny how the media and the public are trying to make it look like there's a rivalry going on between these two guys.

M: staring blankly. Trying to remember to blink and look alive.

C: I mean, there actually IS a friendship and that's real. they just played together for the first time last year and they truly are friends now. But the press is trying to make it look like a rivalry.

M: like Britney and Christina.

..crickets...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...